jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Seth Ladd <s...@ehawaii.gov>
Subject Re: A place for global init function?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:49:11 GMT

> No problem - glad that the BSH Sampler is proving useful.
>
> I added in case we needed it, but all we've ended up using is the
> BeanShell server ...
> [We use that to make changes to a property that is then used to
> control throughput.]

It's very useful.  For instance, I am using it to test remote spring
services using spring's httpinvoker.  Using the bean shell is much
easier than writing a custom java class.

I'd love to figure out how to get one object instance available to all
threads.  That would be nice, but right now one object instance per
thread is fine.

Thanks again,
Seth