jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stream Closed When Sending Large Messages with SOAP/XML-RPC
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:46:45 GMT
Which version of JMeter are you using?

I've had a look at the SoapSampler code in both 2.0.3 and CVS HEAD,
and the sample() method creates a connection and then calls
setPostHeaders.

This sets Content-Length, the HeaderManager data if any - else
Content-type to "text/xml". It then calls setDoOutput(true) on the
connection.

The sample() code then calls super.sample() - i.e. HTTPSampler - which
proceeds to create its _own_ new connection and set that up.

Not sure how it ever manages to work...

S.