jmeter-user mailing list archives

From srikanth peddireddy <srikanth_ma...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: HTTPS requests and key store problem
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:56:02 GMT
Hi ,
What values I have to give for them.
I found lines like this in properties file

#javax.net.ssl.trustStore=/path/to/cacerts
#javax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path/to/keystore
#The password to your keystore
#javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password

I dont think its enough if I uncomment them.

regards
Srikanth.P

"Manjunath N.S." <manjunath.ns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Srikanth,

If you want to avoid each time when u run HTTPS Request Test Cases
asking for password. Configure your jmeter.properties file for the
javax.net.ssl.trustStore=.. and javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=..>
In case if these values are not taken from the property file, pass
these properties using -D option in your batch file.

hope this should solve your problem

regards
manju

On 6/29/05, srikanth peddireddy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My testplan contains a HTTPS request . When ever I am freshly opening the Jmeter and
running this test, Jmeter is throwing a dailog box with title "keystore password" and message
as "Please type your password".

> When I just press enter with out entering any pwd , the HTTPS request is failed with
followinmg exception

> java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be
>
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.b(Unknown Source)
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
> at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.connect(Unknown
Source)
> at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:464)
> at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:590)
> at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:578)
> at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>

> where X.X.X.X is the IP address of my web server which I gave in the Servername or IP
setting of HTTP Request Defaults.

> But when I stop the test and rerun it every thing is working fine.
>
> Any clues about this.
>
> regards
>
> Srikanth.P

Disclaimer
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary
or legally privileged information. It should not be used by
anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you
have erroneously received this message, please delete it
immediately and notify the sender.

The views, opinions, conclusions and other information
expressed in this electronic mail are those of the
individual sender and not endorsed by SDG Software
Technologies Pvt. Ltd. unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message.

Before opening any attachment please check them for viruses
and defects. SDG Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall not
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachment(s).

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo!
Photos.
 http://in.photos.yahoo.com