jmeter-user mailing list archives

From srikanth peddireddy <srikanth_ma...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject HTTPS requests and key store problem
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:37:30 GMT

Hi All,

My testplan contains a HTTPS request . When ever I am freshly opening the Jmeter and running
this test, Jmeter is throwing a dailog box with title  "keystore password" and message as
"Please type your password".

When I just press enter with out entering any pwd , the HTTPS request is failed with followinmg
exception

java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be <X.X.X.X>

at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.b(Unknown Source)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.connect(Unknown
Source)
 at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:464)
 at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:590)
 at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:578)
 at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

where X.X.X.X is the IP address of my web server which I gave in the Servername or IP setting
of HTTP Request Defaults.

But when I stop the test and rerun it every thing is working fine.

Any clues about this.

regards

Srikanth.P

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo!
Photos.
 http://in.photos.yahoo.com