jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Stéphane Birot <sbi...@movalys.com>
Subject RE: Stream Closed When Sending Large Messages with SOAP/XML-RPC
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:55:08 GMT
I have the same problem but with small messages. It happen when I run a test with 6 connections/sec
after a certain amount of time. When I ran the same test with 1,2 or 4 conn/sec it didn't
happen.

I use the 20050617 nighty build.

Does anybody know if this problem is or will be fixed ? I am blocked with it.

Thanks in advance
---
Stéphane