jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Type = Button (script working fine with type = submit)
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:37:49 GMT
Of course the javascript is not getting executed - JMeter knows nothing
of javascript.  It only knows what is sent to the server, and the data
that is received in return.

You can record using BadBoy - my previous suggestion still stands.  How
JMeter displays HTML is even less relevant as JMeter is not a web
browser.

-Mike