jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMeter server on solaris
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:50:04 GMT
It turns out I'm wrong - it never worked like this.  Thinking about it,
what I remember doing is copying all the lines from one .jtl file into
one and then loading the file in a JMeter listener.  Because the
listeners look at the timestamps, the ordering of the samples doesn't
much matter for a listener like Aggregate Listener.

I still like the idea of just being able to load as many *.jtl files
into your listener as you want.

Sorry! (*shame*)

-Mike