jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMeter server on solaris
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:35:05 GMT
Hmm, well, much to my annoyance, I find it's not possible anymore.  It
used to be that one could open multiple .jtl files in a listener and it
would just keep adding the samples in.  With the timestamp info, it
would even be able to calculate a merged total throughput (assuming the
results were from simultaneous runs on machines that agreed on the
time).  It was a very handy way to run multiple instances of JMeter in
non-gui mode on multiple machines, and then view the aggregate data
afterward.

I would like that function back.  If one needs a listener cleared,
that's a menu function after all - I see no reason it has to assume you
want it cleared when loading a new file.

-Mike