jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multiple port configuration
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:28:21 GMT
How do clients use your app?  Is every client a server?  If so, JMeter
is not designed to mimic such behavior.

-Mike

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 08:59 +0100, Bronagh McElduff wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I wish to configure JMeter to submit a message on localhost:9999 and collect this message
as it leaves localhost:9191 for example.

> Is this achievable? I have tried various ways to do this but it seems that it is only
possible to test the request / response on the same port.  However, I specifically need to
confirm the modifications that our system makes to the message as it travels through our system
and no simply that the message has been successfully received.