jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Markushevich" <Dmitry.Markushev...@alea.ca>
Subject strange differences between windows/linux version (cookies?)
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:12:35 GMT
Hello all.

I have a very simple script that involves (1) logging into a site,
grabbing the cookie, and then (2) hitting a link (that requires
authorization). On Windows, this works flawlessly. On Linux, something
funny happens and the second request (2) fails in an interesting way. I
suspect that this has something to do with a cookie. Has this happened
to anyone before? I'm running JMeter 2.0.3 on Java 1.4.2_04 (Linux).
On Windows, it's java 1.4.2_03, and the same version of Jmeter.

I've been trying to compile jmeter from source to add some debugging,
however I can't find org.apache.log package. Where is it?

I'd appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks in advance,

-Dmitry