jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about JMeter constant timers
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:13:55 GMT
You could filter it out based on scoping:

Test-Plan
   ThreadGroup
      LoopControl
         SimpleController
            Request 1
            Request 2
            Request 3
            Listener 1
            Listener 2
         SleepTest

In the above test plan, results from SleepTest would not appear to the
two listeners because it's not in their scoping.

It would be nice to have filtering based on sampler name, but such
doesn't currently exist in JMeter (sounds like a good, simple
enhancement request).

-Mike