jmeter-user mailing list archives

From COGOLUEGNES Arnaud <ACOGOLUEG...@aston.fr>
Subject RE: Regex extractor and if controller
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 12:46:14 GMT
I tried again and it worked, same way I used to do! I switched from JMeter
2.0.2 to 2.0.3, perhaps something to do with that...

Thanks for your answers...

Regards,

Arno

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bartlett, Sarah [mailto:bartlets@ctc.com]
Envoyé : mardi 3 mai 2005 13:57
À : JMeter Users List
Objet : RE: Regex extractor and if controller

Check and see what id actually is using the tree view.  It could be that
it is empty and not taking the default value at all.  I use if
controllers with regular expressions a lot in my tests so I looked to
see what I do.  For one, and this might not matter, I have single quotes
around both variable and value (ex. '${id}' != '-1' ), but it's been a
while so I can't remember why that had to be done.