jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Major, Michael T" <michael.t.ma...@lmco.com>
Subject Jmeter HTTPS testing through proxy
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 15:31:37 GMT
I was wondering if anyone can help me on this one.

I am testing an https site internally from our company's network.  The
site is actually pointed to the internet, so I have to use the proxy
server arguments to test the site (-H proxy server -P proxy port).  The
test plan runs, and I have no problem testing the initial home page, so
I know Jmeter is using the proxy server with no problem.  But when I
test the login process, I get an HTTP response code: Non HTTP response
code error.  When I run the test script from home (without the proxy) I
have no problems.  Could anyone let me know why I would be having these
problems?

Thank you in advance,

Mike