jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Major, Michael T" <michael.t.ma...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: JMeter & Siteminder SocketException
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 20:08:49 GMT
Peter,

Thank you for your help.  I set the keyStore property in the
jmeter.properties file to point to the client certificate.  I also have
a keystore that contains the cert chain that I have pointed the
trustStore property to.

I still get the same error.  Is it that I am not using the
keyStore/trustStore correctly?

Thank you in advance,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lin [mailto:woolfel@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 3:53 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: JMeter & Siteminder SocketException

it looks like the login requires SSL and client certificate. if that is
the case, you'll need to register the certificate on the client side, so
that it gets passed to the server.

peter

sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Ab

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.co
> nnect(HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.java:122) at

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
> ava:464) at

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl