jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Major, Michael T" <michael.t.ma...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: JMeter & Siteminder SocketException
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 22:14:39 GMT
I'm not quite certain about the SSL & Client certs.  I am providing a
cert through the keystore property that I set in the jmeter.properties
file.  And the login request is going through an https protocol.  Are
you saying that I am missing something else?

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lin [mailto:woolfel@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 3:53 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: JMeter & Siteminder SocketException

it looks like the login requires SSL and client certificate. if that is
the case, you'll need to register the certificate on the client side, so
that it gets passed to the server.

peter

sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Ab

com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.co
> nnect(HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.java:122) at

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
> ava:464) at

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl