jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ducloux Victor <vducl...@cosmosbay-vectis.com>
Subject thread Limits
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 16:19:01 GMT
Hi Everybody, I would like to know about how you all load Test with
JMeter....
I'm Testing a site on tomcat and JMeter is on a computer with 2 proc
with total 3Ghz 1024Mo Ram, so a quite fast one ...

My test is recorded with the JMeter Proxy, and consists of browsing over
40 pages ....

My problem is that when I come around 30 Threads with a ramp up period
of 60s , (which makes one new thread every 2 seconds ), and with
agregate log and simple data writer ... I absolutly nedd these logs ....

So is there a mistake in the way I'm doing things? What are your thread
limits ....?

thanks in advance

    Victor Ducloux |  Stagiaire

    *c o s m o s b a y ~ v e c t i s*

    Chemin de Saint-Lambert, Actiburo 1, Bâtiment A - 13400 Aubagne -
    www.cosmosbay-vectis.com
    Tél. général : +33 4 91 87 81 08 - Fax : +33 4 91 87 81 09