jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ducloux Victor <vducl...@cosmosbay-vectis.com>
Subject Re: Fine Timer
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 16:17:01 GMT
Hi, no pb, even I discovered that and was quite amazed !

Right click on testPlan, then insert > non test element > Proxy !!

you can then define the port, what to record and what not to record
etc.... BUT you have to create befor,for your thread group, a record
controler (insert...logical controleur ....record controler)
and tell the proxy to record into that record controler that's it

hope it helps ....

--

    Victor Ducloux |  Stagiaire

    *c o s m o s b a y ~ v e c t i s*

    Chemin de Saint-Lambert, Actiburo 1, Bâtiment A - 13400 Aubagne -
    www.cosmosbay-vectis.com
    Tél. général : +33 4 91 87 81 08 - Fax : +33 4 91 87 81 09