jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent users
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 11:46:27 GMT
20 concurrent isn't much load for jmeter to handle. think of it this way.

the load increased by 20x, but the time increase is less than that. 20
concurrent users finishing in 80 seconds isn't bad. Or is the 80
seconds per user?  Since the jdbc results showed similar results,
chances are the queries could use some tuning.

peter