jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Probabalistic disribution of requests
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 10:40:28 GMT
If the only difference between the URLs is the parameter, the easiest
is probably to pre-generate a file containing a suitable mix of
values, and read them in using StringFromFile or CSVRead.

Or you could use the Switch Controller or 3 If Controllers.

The Switch Controller needs a number between 0 and 2. Can generate
this using the JavaScript or BeanShell functions. (Generate random
number and set it to 0,1,2 depending on the range)

The If Controller needs a JavaScript condition. This could check the
range of a previously generated random number.

Equally, the numbers required by the Switch or If Controllers could be
read from a file.

S.