jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <esw...@loopone.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory error
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 04:03:46 GMT
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.  How in the world are
you supposed to load test a secure web application if this is the case?  I
don't see how testing a secure application can be so much more memory
intensive for jmeter than a non-secure web application.  I am using a
dual-processor server with plenty of power to run jmeter.  Is there
nothing I can do to reduce the amount of memory the script is using so
that jmeter won't crash?

Is it possible that something with the way my script is handling SSL could
be the culprit?

Elli