jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alan.Mull...@mdsuk.com
Subject Re: Giving Http requests access to HttpSession in JMeter tests
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:54:29 GMT
I am already passing the correct request parameters back to the server.
However, because of the nature
of our application, we are saving more than just request parameters in the
session, i.e. the session contains
a combination of user parameters and cached data from the previous request
- in some cases we don't use any
request parameters and rely on session data from previous requests to
provide session data.
JMeter works fine if redirects are not called but loses the session after
a redirect - sometimes a redirect is
necessary to perform an alternative function.

Cheers
Alan

Peter Lin <woolfel@gmail.com>
04/04/2005 12:44 PM