jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Dantes, Ed" <Ed.Dan...@gd-ais.com>
Subject help with Javascript function
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:20:11 GMT
Hi all,
    Just load testing my web application, which is mainly in HTML.
There is however some JavaScript embedded into it.
So load testing the app is fine up until I get to the JavaScript code,
which of course shows nothing. The following javascript code shows this:

var tmenuItems =
[
  ['H4607243'<input type = "hidden" value="21728476"
name="key">,'blahblah','blahblah']
];

I need to extract the 'value' out of there so I can equate it to the key
and append to the path
How would I go about doing that using the javascript function?

Thanks
Ed