jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Matteo Turra" <mtu...@kion.it>
Subject How read JDBC SQL query results file with StringFromFile or CSVRead functions
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:42:21 GMT
I have a query, it extracts username & password from the DB for my web
application and I write the result with a Simple Data Writer in a file.

Now I need to read this file (with a strange name because jmeter adds an
.unknown extension) and use it in authorization manager. I look
different post on this news group and someone say I did (Liao, Avian and
Michael Stover). Can you explain me how?

Matteo.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. --
Albert Einstein

Matteo TURRA                       mail: m.turra@kion.it
<mailto:m.turra@kion.it>
Analisi & sviluppo WEB             tel: +39 051 61.11.430

KION Srl                           web: www.kion.it
<http://www.kion.it/>
Via Cristoni, 86                   tel: +39 051 61.11.411
40033 Casalecchio di Reno (BO)     fax: +39 051 57.04.23
ITALIA