jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Sander Stevens" <S.Stev...@kpn-is.nl>
Subject RE: Oracle connection?
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:41:03 GMT
My query is pretty simple (to start with):

SELECT * FROM ipmgr.client_ip where ip_address = '80.60.92.102';

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Stover [mailto:mstover1@apache.org]
Sent: donderdag 28 april 2005 15:25
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Oracle connection?

I'd have to see your query - it appears the query has an invalid
character in it - like maybe a non-expanded JMeter variable?

-Mike

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 09:58 +0200, Sander Stevens wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I copied the zip file like you said and that solves indeed the message that it can't
find the driver. But I get the following message. Any ideas?
> My configuration:
>
> 2005/04/28 09:55:21 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.jdbc.sampler.JDBCSampler: Error in JDBC sampling
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00911: invalid character

> 	at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:134)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java:289)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java:573)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java:1891)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.parseExecuteDescribe(TTC7Protocol.java:830)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteQuery(OracleStatement.java:2391)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:2672)
> 	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.execute(OracleStatement.java:854)
> 	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.jdbc.sampler.JDBCSampler.sample(JDBCSampler.java:82)
> 	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:255)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

in JDBC sampling java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
> > > 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
> > > 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
> > > etc.
> > >
> > > So obviously I am having problems with the driver. Maybe it can't find the
driver? Or the driver of the april 4th version is maybe not correct?

> > > Sander

anymore with this connection active. Disabling the oracle connection will make sure that the
script is working again. So, something is not correct. Hope someone can help me.