jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encoding of variables on an HTTP Post gives strange results
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:30:41 GMT
That property is only for sampleResults that don't have an encoding.
It does not affect the Tree display.

==

Have you an example public URL you can provide that does not display OK?

I've tried various pages - e.g.
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.html, which contains various
umlauts etc - and they seem to display OK for me.

S.
On 4/22/05, Sweet-Escott, John <john.sweetescott@gb.unisys.com> wrote:
> Sebb,
> Thanks for this.
>
> Is there a way the HTTP renderer in the View Results Tree can be made to display Aÿ
instead of Aÿ. If have tried setting the jmeter property sampleresult.default.encoding=UTF-8,
but it makes no difference.