jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Michael Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Passing parameters - Please Help!
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:36:20 GMT
I think the easiest way is to use CSVRead functions within the User
Parameter Pre-Processor element.

Actually, I would use the latest JMeter from CVS and use the new CSV
Component, which is easiest of all - but I'm biased, I wrote that
component because I dislike the CSVRead/StringFromFile functions.

-Mike