jmeter-user mailing list archives

From deepak.anges...@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject MS tool for stress test -Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:05:58 GMT
The tool from MS is Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool.
google around and you shld be able to find it.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.

woolfel@gmail.com
03/14/2005 01:40 PM
Bitte antworten an jmeter-user

        An:     jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
        Kopie:
        Thema:  Re: to find out size of _VIEWSTATE

none that I would recommend. MS has a stress testing tool, but I
forget the name of it.

peter