jmeter-user mailing list archives

From krobe...@mmm.com
Subject Graph Result Throughput
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2005 02:01:17 GMT

I can't find a way to search the mailing list archive to see if this
question has been asked before, so I apologize if it has. I'm thinking
there must be a way to do this, I just don't know what it is...

In any case, I'm a little confused over what the throughput average
actually means. I ran my first test with just 1 user and noticed that the
throughput started at about 20 trxn / min and climbed all the way to 217
trxn / min within 14000 samples. There is no think time. All other results
remained reasonably constant. I would expect that throughput should also
remain fairly constant. I want to run tests with more users and compare
throughput; and response but I don't trust the numbers I'm getting for
throughput.

Is there a problem here or can this be explained?

Thanks in advance...