jmeter-user mailing list archives

From GLahite...@abingdon.oilfield.slb.com (Guillaume Lahitette)
Subject RE: JMeter appears to be stuck
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:12:27 GMT
sebb,

I'm seeing 3 connections to that host that don't terminate, even after I
shut down JMeter. Not sure what else to conclude from this netstat...

glahitette@ABG-GLAHITETTE /cygdrive/D/espWatcherCVS
$ netstat -a|grep 28580
  TCP    ABG-GLAHITETTE:3117    slb-176-015.xxxx.com:28580  CLOSE_WAIT
  TCP    ABG-GLAHITETTE:3118    slb-176-015.xxxx.com:28580  CLOSE_WAIT
  TCP    ABG-GLAHITETTE:3119    slb-176-015.xxxx.com:28580  CLOSE_WAIT

Is there a time out setting that applies to all HTTP queries, regardless of
any Time Assertions?

Guillaume