jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jordi Buj" <jordi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding more data to sampleResults
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 12:45:23 GMT
Thanks Sebb for your answer, your suggestion is enough for my needs and
definitely better than having 2 samplers.
Just one question: if I put the script in a file then I don't seem to have
access to the ${time} variables.
Am I doing something wrong?

*jordi

----- Original Message -----
From: "sebb" <sebbaz@gmail.com>
To: "JMeter Users List" <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 20:16
Subject: Re: Adding more data to sampleResults

> On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:05:05 +0100, Jordi Buj <jordibuj@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm a beginner with JMeter - it's great - thanks!
> > I want to test a J2EE application that contains performance data in
every response, basically the amount of time spent in the different layers
(web application, JCA connector and the EIS).
> > What I'd like to do ideally is to extract the data from the response and
have it included in the output file, something like:
> > <sampleResult threadName="..." ... time="300" eisTime="30" JCATime="80"
webappTime="100"/>

> > I've read the manual, the articles and searched the mailing list, and my
"newbie" solution so far is to add a JavaRequest/JavaTest to each
HttpRequest to output the extra times. That doubles the sampleResults and is
more complex to process, but is about right for me

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#BeanShell_Assertion