jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Isabel Beltran" <ibjo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Sending binary data in HTTP Request body
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:08:16 GMT

We are trying to use JMeter to load test an application which uses HTTP
protocol through the CICS Web Interface to access a legacy 0S/390
application. The HTTP request body contains binary data, it does not contain
name/value pairs. Is there any way that the HTTP request sampler could
accept binay data as the body of the request?.

Reading through the mailing list appends, we were trying to find out how to
achieve this. It seems that the best solution - in case the HTTP request
sampler could not help us - will be to code our own Java Sampler or
BeanShell script. Are we right?. Which is the best approach?. Is there any
docs/references available on how to extend AbstractJavaSamplerClient apart
from the SleepTest class?.

Thanks in advance, regards

Isabel