jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Krahe, Chris" <Chris.Kr...@aquilent.com>
Subject RE: omiting nested url
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:14:44 GMT
Josef-

Is JMeter automatically requesting that URL when it parses the response
of a page your test plan explicitly requests?  For example, JMeter will
do this for images.

If so, turn off this feature for that request and explicitly request the
things you do want.

-Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Josef Bohaty [mailto:josef.bohaty@dhl.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:07 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: omiting nested url [bcc][faked-from]

Hi,

We'd like to run Jmeter on our web pages and we are under time pressure.
But there is one problem - on each single page there is one component
refering to external url (something like statistics) but that url has
very long responses and it affects the jmeter statistics then as well as
time spent on it.
Is there any possibility how to omit that url in JMeter? Please, give me
an advice.
Thank you.

Josef