jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Krahe, Chris" <Chris.Kr...@aquilent.com>
Subject RE: MS tool for stress test -Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:16:57 GMT
Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool was superceded by Application
Center Test (ACT).  For our small project we chose JMeter over both of
these Microsoft tools for its ease of test plan creation/modification.
ACT has a nice reporting tool for analyzing and comparing test results.

-----Original Message-----
From: deepak.angeswar@daimlerchrysler.com
[mailto:deepak.angeswar@daimlerchrysler.com]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 8:06 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: MS tool for stress test -Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool
[bcc][faked-from]

The tool from MS is Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool.
google around and you shld be able to find it.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.

woolfel@gmail.com
03/14/2005 01:40 PM
Bitte antworten an jmeter-user

        An:     jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
        Kopie:
        Thema:  Re: to find out size of _VIEWSTATE

none that I would recommend. MS has a stress testing tool, but I forget
the name of it.

peter