jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Leo Leo" <le...@gmx.at>
Subject Question about ERROR-line in jmeter.log
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:34:20 GMT
Hello!

I recently made non-gui test during the night. In the morning, i examined
the jmeter.log and found some lines with the following ERROR Logs

2005/03/15 06:47:23 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
java.io.IOException (about 15 lines)

Can this ERROR-Message arise from JMeter itself or can I savely say, that
this error comes from our JBoss-Server? We had some problems with our JBoss
at that time, I just wanted to ask you, if this error can arise from
JMeter..

Thank you,
Leo

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ SupergŁnstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl