jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kalra, Ashwani" <ashwani.ka...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Hard time making Throughput Controller work
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:37:19 GMT

The Throughput Controller allows the user to control how often it is executed. Since you have
one request, It will always be executed, no matter what value you put. What are you trying
to look at?

/Ashwani

-----Original Message-----
From: Néstor Boscán [mailto:nestor.boscan@tcs.com.ve]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:06 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Hard time making Throughput Controller work

Hi

I have a simple test where I put a Throughput Controller with a percentage
of 50 and inside a HTTP Request that sends a request to yahoo.com. After
that I put a 10 second timer. If I run the test JMeter will always run the
HTTP Request. With different values I get the same effect if I put a
percentage of 0.5, 10, 50 it will always run what´s inside the Throughput
Controller. Any ideas?