jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Batra <deepakba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: thread.setEndTime(group.getDuration()*1000+(thread.getStartTime()));
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:17:53 GMT
It actually seems to have a negative impact too, that thread ends right
away.

On more testing if I don't set the

group.setScheduler(true);

and hence don't get into the following code (in my
NewStandardJMeterEngine that extends StandardJMeterEngine)

thread.setEndTime(group.getDuration()*1000+(thread.getStartTime()));

then test takes the values from the .jmx file and runs as per those
properties.

Deepak