jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <link> element should be ignored
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:43:00 GMT
On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 00:16:55 +0000, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:24:10 -0500, joelsherriff
> <joelsherriff@comcast.net> wrote:
> > In addition to <link>, <frame>s are also not processed correctly if
download
> > embedded resources is checked, or at least weren't as of 2.0.1.
> > Specifically, any src= attributes inside <frames> are ignored.
>
> OK - I'll look at that as well.

I've updated the 2.0 branch with test cases and fixes for the link and
frame parsing problems - it will appear in the next release, and in
the nightly directory versions 2_0.20050302 and later.

By the way, the regexParser already handled these tags correctly, so
one work-round is to use that instead of the JTidy or HtmlParser
parsers - just update jmeter.properties.