jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ghananeel Gondhali <raj...@yahoo.com>
Subject different think times for different requests
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:41:52 GMT
Hi,

Can i have variable think times for different page.

Some of my pages people will be spending maybe 30-40 seconds without initiating the next request.
some they might do it in 5 seconds, some maybe 10-15 seconds.

can i have such variable think times. Does a random timer do something simlar. Or it randomly
assigns think time to any request and doesnt take care of these special pagesa that user spends
more idle time on.

regards,
Raj