jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jayashree K <k_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 04:35:45 GMT

I receive following error when I move from HTTP to HTTPS for login. If i execute the script
for continous 6-7 times then for 8th time this error doesn't come. If by chance it passes
through this login then rest of the things work all fine.

What is the way out to remove this error permanently.

Help needed asap.

Thx, Jayashree

Note: Below is the error received, sometimes.

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown
Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.j(Unknown Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown
Source) at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source) at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source) at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.connect(Unknown
Source) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:464)
at rg.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:590)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTT