jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jayashree K <k_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to record script in JMETER without proxy server?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 04:52:26 GMT

Jmeter help says to have IE Settings and Jmeter-HTTP Proxy server to be same. specify Ex:
Localhost  80 at both the places. Then recording happesn. TRUE.

But here, When I specify localhost and 80 in my IE. I'm not able to see the website (Page
can't be displayed comes.) Here, proxy is transperent. So now what to do?

Unless and until I specify anything, HOW can i record?

>From SysAdmin, I got to know one IP and 3128 as port. When I set that in IE...i can access
the pages.
But when I specify that in HTTP Proxy Server of JMETER...It doesn't work. REcording doesn't
happen.

Is there any way to do the recording in JMeter in such cases?
OR If Address and port is other than 80 or 8080. How to do recording with other machines IP
and Port??????

Can anyone plz let me know the steps to do?

Thx
Jayashree