jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Cathy Hill <chill10...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter and Siteminder
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 01:51:47 GMT
Hi Sebb

The badboy added a cookie manager when it created the script (multiple http requests using
https) so I have one but it doesn't have any values or parameters - so I don't know if thats'
correct.

I can try another ssl site but I thinks its correct because the Jmeter-server output messages
are all ok - it recognizes the SSL encryption and seems to do a handshake - no errors.

Thanks for your response.

Cathy

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
Did you add a Cookie Manager?

Also may need to play with the SSL certificates.
Try testing SSL against a less forbidding site first!

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:35:08 -0800 (PST), Cathy Hill
wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a small test script recorded with Badboy to test a site with way too much security.
Assume I can't change anything on the servers. The proxy didn't work because of SSL. After
I got the SLL setup apparently working, then the sample badboy exported jmx script appeared
to work, but actually I am only getting 200's back on the https requests /responses with no
real responses. Because the requests are all being forwarded via siteminder and then not being
authenticated, its never really logging in. You can see this clearly when you elect to render
-The last threads on Siteminder are old, so has anyone anything new to share? I love the Jmeter,
too bad I have to deal with this security - missing all the fun!