jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Cathy Hill <chill10...@yahoo.com>
Subject Jmeter and Siteminder
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 01:35:08 GMT
Hi

I have a small test script recorded with Badboy to test a site with way  too much security.
 Assume I can't change anything on the servers.  The proxy didn't work because of SSL.  After
I got the SLL setup apparently working, then the sample badboy exported jmx script appeared
to work, but actually I am only getting 200's back on the https requests /responses with no
real responses.  Because the requests are all being forwarded via siteminder and then not
being authenticated, its never really logging in.  You can see this clearly when you elect
to render -The last threads on Siteminder are old, so has anyone anything new to share?  I
love the Jmeter, too bad I have to deal with this security - missing all the fun!

Cathy

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!