jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gareth Western <jme...@garethwestern.com>
Subject Grouping Test Results
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:39:55 GMT
I don't think my last message was sent properly, but it may just be lagging so
i'm sorry if this is a duplicate.

I was just wondering if there's any way to group series of test results together
in the resulting xml file, when using something like the Aggregate Listener? I
have a thread group which performs a series of HttpRequest samples, which are
grouped using Simple Controllers, however the results don't seem to record
these SimpleController groups (just one big list of requests). I guess I could
name the HttpRequests using a particular format (e.g. Group1Request1,
Group1Request2, Group2Request1, etc) then use a RegEx to group them myself, but
maybe there's an easier solution that i'm missing...

Thanks,

Gareth