jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Indiana Jones <indianajonesma...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Jmeter with multiple IP addresses
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:06:27 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to load test a big application using JMeter. Given the fact that i
have a load balancer, 2 apache servers, 2 tomcat servers, i want to make sure
i'm using all my resources.

Given the fact, that i'm only using one jmeter machine, all my requests are
issued with the same IP address. Therefore, given the sticky IP rule, i'm only
using one apache-tomcat pair.

I was wondering if, after defining multiple IP addresses on my JMeter machine,
it's possible to configure JMeter tu issue requests using multiple IP addresses?

Thanks for your help.