jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Edwards <Phillip_Edwa...@SystemsUnion.com>
Subject Multiple User ramping
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:34:00 GMT
Hi,

	I am trying to use JMeter in a test environment, and would like to
see the effects of, say, 5, 10, 15 and 20 users using my application.

	With JMeter, I can see it is possible to ramp up users individually
over a period of time. What I would like to do is run 5 users and then after
a set time, start another 5 and so on. Is this possible in one JMeter
script, or will I need to start multiple JMeter's manually, each running 5
users?

	Thanks.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail
in error you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Please notify
the sender by e-mail or telephone.
We utilise an anti-virus system and therefore any files sent via e-mail will have been checked
for known viruses. You are however advised to run your own virus check before opening any
attachments received as we will not in any event accept any liability whatsoever once an e-mail
and/or any attachment is received. Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail
do not necessarily reflect the views of Systems Union Group plc or any of its subsidiary companies.