jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nanda, Anshuman" <anshuman.na...@fidelity.co.in>
Subject WebService Testing...
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:04:23 GMT
Greetings Everyone,

	I am new to this group.  Have just started using Jmeter.  I want to
use it to test webservice which are I deployed on my local WSAD Test
environment.

	When I provide the WSDL URL :
http://localhost:9080/CORE/services/SeminarMaintenance?wsdl,  and click
"Load WSDL",  it does nothing.  Neither it throws any error on the test
server which is running in WSAD.  Can someone help me out to resolve this.

It would be nice to know if anyone has used it to test the WebServices
deployed on IBM WAS, or in other words, Java WebServices.

	Thanks & Regards,
	Anshuman Nanda

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of
Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity
Investments group companies. The information transmitted is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. All
e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. may be
subject to our monitoring procedures.