jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Keller <thomas.kel...@inatec.com>
Subject Re: JMeter and SSL = slow
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:39:57 GMT
Santosh Kumar schrieb:
> I am sure that there is something wrong with the configuration.
 > Can u send me the seetings which is enabled by u then i would be
 > in comfort position to tell you where the bottelneck is??

Weird enough the problem disappeared now but i can't exactly say why
it disappeared. I added the p12 file into the certifcate manager of
the JavaVM and noticed that it does not accept p12 files which have
no export password set. So I created a new one with an export password
and put it in there. JMeter ran fine without problems. Then I removed
the cert from there, restarted my machine (to make sure Java does not
cache the cert anywhere) and used my old p12 file without export pass
directly in JMeter and it worked as fast as normal HTTP requests do.

I'm a bit puzzled what the exact problem was here, but I'm just happy
that I can continue and develop my test =)

Thanks for your response.

--
Best regards | Mit freundlichen Grüßen
	Thomas Keller.

inatec solutions GmbH, Public Key 0x94A5F429