jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Browne <Daniel.Bro...@quadstone.com>
Subject Re: Help needed
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:01:14 GMT
Hope this response is 'immediate' enough for you.

Why don't you just add extra users to your thread group and give it a
try?  JMeter's reaction will be determined by what your application's
behaviour.  I would expect that you will get the same as if you did it
via the browser (message saying to select another cabin).

Do you want the other 19 users to select different cabin to begin with?

No expectations of response time...