jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Schulberg" <dschulb...@redrock.com.au>
Subject RE: WebService Testing...
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:58:29 GMT
I am similarly looking for some pointers here. I have taken the revised code base that Peter
Lin has suggested, but I find exactly the same behaviour with the webservice sampler configuration
as before. I have deployed the simple Trader webservice provided by BEA Weblogic but am very
unclear as to what to do with the SOAPAction and SOAP/XML-RPC Data MultiLine Edit
box.

David Schulberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Nanda, Anshuman [mailto:anshuman.nanda@fidelity.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, 3 February 2005 12:21 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Cc: woolfel@gmail.com
Subject: RE: WebService Testing...

Thanks  Peter.

	Now I am able to get the entries in the Web Methods Drop down
and on calling "Configure", it does populate the URL,  but still does
not bring up the anything in the SOAPAction textbox.

Can u please let me know if that's the usual behaviour. And if the
answer is yes.  What should the entry look like which must be specifed
in the SOAPAction TextBox as well as SOAP/XML-RPC Data MultiLine Edit
box.

	Thanks & Regards,
	Anshuman Nanda

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those
of Fidelity Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. or any of the Fidelity
Investments group companies. The information transmitted is intended
confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer. All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity Business Services India
Pvt. Ltd. may be subject to our monitoring procedures.