jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Schulberg" <dschulb...@redrock.com.au>
Subject Spline visualiser for FTP Request scenario
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 05:07:20 GMT
Ran up the FTP request scenario (User Guide Chap 8) and I have some problems with the results.
I have 3 listeners - Spline Visualizer, View Results Tree and Graph Results. 8 FTP requests
are made on each test run.
1. The Spline Visualizer doesn't work first time (I assume because I need a minimum of 10
samples?) and when it does draw the written results shown don't correlate with the numbers
from the View Results Tree. The Minimum was correct and the Incoming which I assume to be
the last request result did match, but the Maximum and Average did not. I ran another test
and the results did improve overall in that the Maximum was now correct but the Average still
was not.
2. The Graph Results are drawn with a very long x axis dimension so that the results are crammed
into a miserly fraction of the graphing area and are therefore not viewable in a useful way.

Regards,

David Schulberg
Redrock Communications
email: dschulberg@redrock.com.au

Attention:

The information in this electronic mail is privileged and
confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, copying or
use of the information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please delete it immediately from your
system and inform us via e-mail : ops@redrock.com.au

This e-mail has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal